Friday, July 20, 2012

vintage buster brown

I haven't shared much of my thrifting adventures on here in a while, but, goodness, I have been doing a fair bit of it lately. I'm usually on the lookout for vintage sheets, linens, doilies and such. But last month when we took a little family vacation to the island, I found this super sweet Buster Brown skort at a rather massive thrift shop there.

I absolutely love this skort (yup, shorts in the back) and it's the most perfect tomato-red colour. 


It's a size 3 which should be the perfect size for lil C, except for the fact that lil C isn't really very little at all. It just barely fits her, but it was only $2 and she likes it (and I LOVE it), so she'll just have to wear it as much as possible in the next month before she really outgrows it.

Parksville Thrift shop goodies 
And here are a few other things I picked up while I was there :)

x melissa

1 comment:

  1. That skort is OH SO SWEET! What a find! And only $2?! That rocks!

    Happy Day!
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete