Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring kcwc day 7 - the end

Sailboat outfit in the works..

Well, it's the end of the Spring KCWC and unfortunately, I don't have anything exciting to show for the last day. I have to say, I'm kind of burned out and have just been super tired these last few days. (I'm blaming the West coast gloomy weather for this..) But, I did manage to complete everything on my list and even added a pair of sweatpants to boot! Tonight, I am still faithfully putting in my hour's worth of 'sewing/prep' by tracing out some patterns that I have now been re-inspired to sew. The Sailboat Top/Skirt/Pants pattern from Oliver+S has been showing up all over the elsie marly flickr pool and I've finally dug out my copy of the pattern and started tracing. I'm looking forward to sewing these up for lil C, but just not tonight. Tonight I'm going to veg in front of the tv with a nice cup of tea :)

By the way, if you're looking for some sewing inspiration, make sure you check out the flickr pool. So many awesome creations on there! I haven't had a chance to really look through all of them yet, but some of my favourites so far are thisthisthis and this. And that's just barely cracking the surface. Seriously, amazing stuff.

x melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment