Friday, November 11, 2011

circle craft market loot

Yesterday I made it out to the Circle Craft Christmas Market. I was a little too busy browsing, shopping and oogling all the pretty handmade goodies to take any pictures while I was there, but here's one of all the loot I brought home with me -


-feather oblong pouch from bookhou
-calendar from bookhou
-letterpress cards from ilee papergoods
-organic polar bear onsie in pouch from bookhou
-upcycled leather skinny belt from cokluch
(and of course, no market visit would be complete without some yummy treats such as)
-gingerbread almond toffee from sweet truth
-pepper pickled green beans from "goodies"

A pretty good haul I think :) And if you haven't noticed, I'm a little in love (and slightly addicted to) all the gorgeous creations from bookhou. After shopping the Toronto based etsy shop for the past couple years, I especially wanted to make it out to this year's market to be able to shop bookhou in person and meet the artist/maker Arounna, who, aside from being wildly talented in so many crafty/artsy ways, is also super sweet, friendly and down to earth. I just love when that happens :)

2 comments: