Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KCWC - Day 2

Day 2 of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge and things are starting to roll!  I spent about 2 1/2 hours (with a few distractions of course) working on these trousers for Big C.


They are the Dapper Dillinger Trousers from Patterns by Figgy's and I have to say they are, in fact, looking pretty dapper! All I have left to do is the waistband which is elastic on the back and left flat on the front, and the cuffs. I think my favourite part of these pants is the pockets!


I love that Michael Miller print and so does Big C. I hope he loves these pants too! My only concern right now is that they are going to be a bit big.. I made the size 4/5 for my almost 4 year old (who is eating like a beast right now so maybe he'll actually fit these!) Fingers crossed they work out..

No comments:

Post a Comment